Tuesday, September 25, 2012

We are off


 

Read up on my travel books

 


 
Registered with the embassy
 
 
 
Said my goodbyes
 
 
 

 
And now we are off...  I confess I am unbelievably nervous, yet excited at the same time. I am headed off to the gym before I leave for Yin/Restorative Yoga.  These classes seem to have been a well kept secret amongst the over-50 crowd at the gym. Anyways, they are in no way a "work out" in the sense that you either sweat or exert yourself,  but it is a great way to relax.   That, my friends, is the kind of working out I like to do.
 
My next post will be from India J

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your trip and good luck! Look forward to hearing about your experiences in India!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your trip. Have some fun while you're there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best Critty, hope you get to do some sight seeing too x

    ReplyDelete